Saturday, January 08, 2005

Introduction, or The Part to Miss

This is my first entry(yeah, I'm good at stating the obvious, get used to it) in a (hopefully) huge project that will likely span a life-time, unless I lose interest in it before my hypothesized death of cardiac arrest at the age of 60. To get us off on a "good" start, I'll specially lengthen the first few of my blogs, just to make it more painful for any desolate creature who has unwisely made the choice of following this blog. Brace yourselves, boys and girls, for you are about to witness the inner workings of a flawed and dangerously warped mind!

2 Comments:

Blogger samuel said...

so interesting.. eating popcorn now. when does the show start?

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heylooo!!!!! cheng GAY rawks!! hahaha joking!! stay GAY (happy)..hahhaaa

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address