Friday, January 21, 2005

Of Short Blogs, or How Less Is More

Hi all, and welcome to another not-so-ordinary week of my life. Just a boring little announcement to make, so bear with me. *Yawn*

With the implementation of the 5 day week and a new commandment set by the Residential Slavemistress, I will only be let loose on the online community on Friday nights, thereafter I will be caught and caged again by Sunday night.

What this means is that I will no longer be able to write a full, page- long blog in one seating since I can never seem to find the patience or inspiration needed for that feat(Actually I'm just lazy, but you're not supposed to know). I will instead write multiple short blogs over one weekend, leaving me some time to actually live out the life that I'm going to write about.

In short, good news for all. A wider range of topic and less ramblings from now on(with the exception of this post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address