Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Show And Tell, or Blog Like A Bimbo

Sanguine

I went to the totally funkalicious 24 Hours Playwriting Competition! There was this really really (p.s. really!) pretty girl I saw there who looked alot like a certain someone. It is with utmost and absolute (lack of) delight that I proudly declare her name, email address, blog url, handphone number, picture etc., with no (zero, 0) exception, not under my most desperate custody. Way to go, chengwei. Such (lack of) display of tremendous courage in (not) accosting her.

If you squint really hard you might see her.



No? I guess we'll just have to try again next year.

Anyway, if anybody wants to read the play I wrote, I'll be glad (i.e. aroused to total and immeasureable rapture) to shamelessly bequeath it.


Melancholy
Sam and Alyssa are going (gone) away. Ohh well, at least I got this before they left, which consoled me very much a little...



I waited a year and a half for this ok!

Good luck and goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address