Sunday, November 26, 2006

Where do we go from here?

Post As is a time for chucking and retrieving.

Leeches, pretenders, ugly acquaintances - out out out with the redundant old notes. It's time to give that old friend of yonder a long-delayed call. Say "I remember you.", "Do you still remember me?".

But why do we wait till we're almost forgotten before we come creeping back into their lives?


And there're the life-plans we have to draw now that we've lost our sole purpose of existence for the past ten years. Doctor, lawyer, director now replace Biology, GP, Economics. Stumble now and you end up a 9-5 ; a face in the crowd ; or just simply pwned.

I know what I want and where I'm going - which makes it worse if I don't get there.


Alice : Cheshire Puss, would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?

Cat : That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,

Alice : I don't much care where -

Cat : Then it doesn't matter which way you go,

Alice : - so long as I get somewhere,

Cat : Oh you're sure to do that, if you only walk long enough.


For now, though, let us dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address