Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Of My Ex-Co Application Form, or Another Suicidal Composition By Your's Truly

Hi,
This is the reason why everybody should vote for me...



Former CCA: NCC(Air)
Leadership Position Held: Nil (3rd Sergeant)

If applicable, describe your former CCA experience, and show how it has helped to develop your leadership skills.

When the only route to authority lies in sycophantic farces and derogation of supposed friends and comrades behind their backs, wouldn’t it be better to live in nondescript probity rather than guilt and delusion?

Executive Committee Position (1st Choice): Editorial Director
Executive Committee Position (2nd Choice):

Describe past experiences that have helped prepare you for taking on this position. (Your 1st choice)

I have attended YLTC 2005. This camp has imbued in me leadership abilities as well as allowed me to get to know most of the residential CCA leaders, most of whom I will definitely not engage in fairer days. If we have to liaise with these personnel, my acquaintance with them will certainly facilitate it.

Personal Statement:

I have chosen the position of Editorial Director owing to my interest in language, literature and writing. Even though I am inexperienced in leading a CCA, I believe I can contribute greatly to the future of College Publications as part of the executive committee. I offer College Publications what the councilors claim they will in their flamboyant speeches, and more.
My reason in foregoing the position of President is due to my apparent lack of diplomatic etiquettes, which I refuse to adopt, on principle. Perhaps if I am instated as Editorial Director, the resulting blend of conservatives and radicals will indeed stimulate more interest in GrayVine, without antagonizing the admin hounds.




And yes, I did submit this as my official application. Muahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address