Friday, July 01, 2005

Of Revival, or Muahaha You'll Never Be Rid Of Me!

Oh My God!

No, I haven't resign.
Calm the mob-
Nazgulnet's back online!
Think it's odd?
You'll see more of my whine
as I plod
through life's steep decline,
blind, unshod.
Time will hardly confine-
school work's nought.

Here I have built my shrine.
Watch this blog!




Appearing above: Author's avant-garde attempt at arduously arranging alphabets, attributing artistic aspects amateurishly and abominably.
Aggravating? Amazing? Awesome?
Appraisal, analysis, assent, acrimony, adjudication and astute arguments are allowed, although alleged amoral and avaricious anthropods/aborigines aren't appreciated around author's austere abode. Avoid attempts at amorous advances: author acutely anti-social.

Audience apathy advised.

Advertisement: Aspiring au-pair(accomplice) applicants accentuating affable and articulate aspects, apply at anteroom. Age arbitrary.

Au-revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address