Saturday, February 12, 2005

Of Rampant Confusion, or Your Chance To Help Me Or Perish With Me

Just some questions and thoughts to share with everyone before I burst in frustration...

The Purpose Of Life- Who made us? What're we doing here? Where do we go after life? Can these be explained scientifically? No, I'm not about to embrace religion.

The Universe- Are we the smartest beings out there? Is there life outside of earth? are they hostile? When will they attack? What'll they look like? Will they speak english or chinese? Cos I really suck at the latter.

Gas Syringes- All my yahoo searches returned me product listings... Mrs Kong's not gonna be happy.

World domination- Is it still possible in this day and time? Will i fail horrible, or will I go out in flames? What does it take to dominate the world? Money? Intelligence? Power? Sports(God forbid)?

Valentine's- WillIi be all alone at home this year? How will i face the world? Is there any help?

School- NJ or AC?

Subject Combination- Biology, Physics, Literature- Choose 2

And something cool I'd like to share with all my loyal fans...

Aliens have taken you aboard their ship. You will be asked to make a statement. If the statement is true you will be blasted into atoms. If it is false you will be ejected into space. One statement can get you out alive. What is it and how does it spare you?

First one to give the correct answer gets no prize!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

" This Statement is FALSE"

4:24 PM  
Blogger chengwei said...

Nice try but that wasn't what I'm looking for. It is correct though.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





I don't have issues. I've a damn subscription.

Powered by Blogger

Dwayne
Matthew
Michael
Gavin
Samuel
Joshua
Ashish
Deborah
Sis
Michelle
ShiHui
Celeste
Grace
Ying Xiang
Interesting Anagram Site
Good News, Literally
NJC Lit Wing
How The World Was Created
Ironic Times
Chee Jun
Eudora
Cheryl
Shi Duan
Sam Tha Man!
Anti-Avian Alyssa
HaoGuang
Fred
Jason
devathas satianathan
daryl goh ah hock
oxymoronic blog address